Spicy Cabbage Turmeric Coconut Soup
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 head white cabbage (small)
- 2 cloves garlic peeled & chopped
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoons cumin powder
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 cups vegetable OR chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
Heat the oil in a saucepan on a medium heat.
Add the garlic and cabbage and sauté for 10 minutes until the cabbage is soft.
Add the stock, boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove from the heat, add the spices and coconut milk.
Blend until smooth and season to taste.
Serve, slurp and enjoy!
Nutritional Info per serving: 127 Calories, 10g Fat, 2g Protein, 8g Total Carbs, 3g Fibre, 5g Net Carbs