Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Irish Cream
Servings: 12 servings
A sugar-free version of the Bailey's Pumpkin Spice Irish Cream to enjoy during the holidays.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cup sugar free condensed milk recipe link above
- 1 cup whiskey Add more to personal taste
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth.
Taste test and amend with any more cream, spices or whiskey
Serve over ice with a dusting of nutmeg & cinnamon.
This makes 12 1oz servings.
Store in a sealed bottle in the fridge. Should keep for 2 weeks.
The net carbs will be the total carb count minus the fibre count. Carb count excludes sugar alcohols.
Any nutritional analysis on the website is based on an estimate, calculated by http://nutritiondata.self.com from the individual ingredients in each recipe. Variations may occur for various reasons, including product availability and food preparation. We make no representation or warranty of the accuracy of this information
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 151kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.5g | Protein: 0.7g | Fat: 11.3g | Fiber: 0.2g