Flaxseed Chocolate Brownie
Servings: 9 Squares
- 1/2 cup (113g) Butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup (113g) Erythritol or low carb sweetener
- 3/4 cup (123g) Ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup (50g) Almond flour
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup (60g) Cream heavy/whipping
- 1/2 cup (50g) Cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/4 cup (25g) Chocolate chips High cocoa solids
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Water
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees
Melt the butter and chocolate chips together either in a microwave or over a pan of simmering water.
Add the erythritol and whisk well.
Whisk in the eggs and vanilla extract.
Add the remaining ingredients except for the water and whisk until combined well.
Add the water gradually if needed.
Spoon the mixture into a parchment paper lined square/brownie tin and bake for 35-40 minutes until firm.
Makes 9 Squares
Nutritional Info per square: 266 Calories, 23g Fat, 8g Protein, 11g Total Carbs, 7g Fibre, 4g Net Carbs