Red Velvet Thumbprint Cookies
Servings: 15 Cookies
- 8 oz (224g) Cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup (113g) Butter, unsalted room temperature
- 1/2 cup (113g) Erythritol or low carb sweetener
- 1/2 cup (56g) Coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa powder unsweetened
- 3-4 drops Red food colouring
- 4 oz (112g) Cream cheese softened
- 2 oz (56g) Butter softened
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Cream whipping/heavy
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
Blend the butter and cream cheese together.
Add the erythritol and continue to blend.
Add the vanilla, coconut flour, cocoa and food colouring
Blend until combined.
Roll walnut sized balls of the dough. It helps to wet your hands first to do this.
Place the balls onto a parchment paper lined tray.
With a damp finger, poke holes in the dough.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden.
Set aside to cool.
Makes 15 cookies
Nutritional Info per cookie: 172 Calories, 16g Fat, 2g Protein, 4g Total Carbs, 2g Fibre, 2g Net Carbs