Raspberry Cheesecake Brownie
Servings: 10 Slices
- 1/4 cup (28g) Coconut flour
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup (22g) Cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/2 cup (113g) Xylitol or other sweetener
- 1/2 cup (113g) Butter, unsalted melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 75 grams Dark chocolate
- 16 oz (448g) Cream cheese softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup (56g) Xylito or other sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 100 grams Raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Xylitol or other sweetener
In a bowl, mix the butter and sugar substitute and blend well.
Add the eggs and combine until smooth.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and whisk until smooth.
Melt the chocolate in either a bowl over simmering water, or zap it in the microwave.
Add the melted chocolate to the brownie mixture and stir well.
Spoon the brownie mixture into the cake tin and smooth over evenly with a spoon. Put aside.
Blend the cream cheese, eggs, xylitol and vanilla until smooth. You may want to use a hand blender for this. Or just work out that upper forearm!
Gently spoon the cheesecake mixture on top of the brownie mixture and smooth out evenly.
Place the raspberries in a bowl.
Add the xylitol and blend until smooth.
Spoon the raspberry mixture over the cheesecake and with a knife, swirl the mixture into the cheesecake. Be as creative as you like with the swirling!
Bake for 40 minutes until firm with a slight wobble in the middle.
Cool in the tin, then leave to set in the fridge for a couple of hours.
Slice, eat and enjoy!
Makes 10 slices
Nutritional Info per slice: 302 Calories, 26g Fat, 8g Protein, 10g Total Carbs, 4g Fibre, 6g Net Carbs