Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 20 Mini Cups
Pumpkin cheesecake surrounded by a shortcake cookie cup makes a delicious sweet treat.
- 1/2 cup (56g) Coconut flour
- 1/4 cup (107g) Erythritol or sweetener
- 1/2 cup (113g) Butter, unsalted softened
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin spices
- 1/2 cup (122g) Pumpkin puree tinned
- 2 tablespoons Cream heavy/whipping
- 6 oz (168g) Cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin spice
- 2 tablespoons Erythritol or sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
Pre-heat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
Grease a mini muffin tin well.
In a bowl, mix the coconut flour, pumpkin spice, erythritol, baking powder and salt together.
Add the butter, egg and vanilla and mix into a dough.
Roll the dough into 20 balls.
Press the dough balls into the case making sure that there is a large “well” in the middle and spreading the edges out.
Poke them gently with a fork to stop them rising like a muffin.
Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden and firm.
Remove and set aside to cool.
Gently remove the shortcake cups from the tin. If they start to crumble, place them in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to harden.
Blend the pumpkin erythritol, cream cheese, pumpkin spices, vanilla extract and double cream until smooth
Pipe into the cookie cases. Or spoon it in.
Makes 20 (using a mini muffin tin)
Nutritional Info per cup: 88 Calories, 8g Fat, 1g Protein, 3g Total Carbs, 1.5g Fibre, 1.5g Net Carbs