Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cookies
Servings: 16 Cookies
- 1/2 cup (56g) Coconut flour
- 3 oz (84g) Cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup (112g) Pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup (113g) Butter, unsalted softened
- 1/2 cup (107g) Xylitol/Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pumpkin Spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
In a bowl, whisk the butter and erythritol (or sugar substitute of choice).
Add the cream cheese, vanilla extra and pumpkin and whisk until smooth.
Add the coconut flour, pumpkin spices and salt and beat until combined. The mixture will be sticky.
Wet your hands and take a ball of the dough.
Place on the baking tray and repeat for the rest of the dough.
Gently press down on the dough balls, either with a spoon or your hands.
Use a fork to make a pattern.
Bake for 25 minutes until golden.
Makes 16 cookies
Nutritional Info per cookie: 87 Calories, 8g Fat, 1g Protein, 3g Total Carbs, 2g Fibre, 1g Net Carbs