Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Servings: 15 Cookies
- 1 cup (112g) coconut flour
- 1/2 cup (113g) Butter, softened unsalted
- 1/2 cup Erythritol or other sweetener
- 1 cup (100g) Desiccated coconut unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 75 grams dark chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 190C/375F degrees.
Mix the butter, erythritol, vanilla, eggs and salt. Blend well.
Add the coconut flour, desiccated coconut and chocolate chips
Form into cookie shapes and place onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
Bake for 15 - 20 minutes until golden.
Cool, eat and enjoy!
Makes 15 cookies
Nutritional Info per cookie: 195 Calories, 16g Fat, 4g Protein, 10g Total Carbs, 5g Fibre, 5g Net Carbs