Strawberry Shortcake Cups
Servings: 12 Mini Cups
- 1/2 cup (56g) coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Erythritol or sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup 113g butter, unsalted softened
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4oz 112g cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons erythritol or sugar susbtitute
- 2 tablespoons double cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Fresh strawberries cut into small pieces
Pre-heat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
Grease a mini muffin tin well.
In a bowl, mix the coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder and salt together.
Add the butter, egg and vanilla and mix into a dough.
Line a mini muffin tin with 12 cases.
Roll the dough into 12 balls.
Press the dough balls into the case making sure that there is a large “well” in the middle and spreading the edges out.
Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden and firm.
Remove and set aside to cool.
Gently remove the shortcake cups from the tin. If they start to crumble, place them in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to harden.
Blend the erythritol, cream cheese, vanilla extract and double cream until smooth.
Pipe into the shortcake cases. Or spoon it in.
Decorate with strawberries
Eat and enjoy
Makes 12 mini cookie cups
Nutritional Info per cup – 134 Calories, 12g Fat, 2g Protein, 4g Total Carbs, 2g Fibre, 2g Net Carbs