Marbled Peanut Flour Muffins
Servings: 8 Muffins
- 1/2 Cup (60g) Peanut flour
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup (107g) Erythritol (or other sugar substitute)
- 1/2 Cup (113g) Butter, unsalted Melted
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 Tablespoons Coconut milk
Preheat the oven to 200C/400F degrees
Add the erythritol to the butter and stir well.
Add the eggs and combine thoroughly
Whisk in the peanut flour, baking powder and salt.
In a small bowl, spoon in about 4 tablespoons of the batter.
Add the cocoa powder and blend into a paste.
Add the coconut milk and blend until smooth.
Pour the peanut batter into a muffin tin lined with cases. Pour about 2/3 of the way up.
With a small spoon, drizzle the cocoa mixture into the muffin cases.
Using a knife, place it into the cupcake and gently swirl the cocoa mixture around.
Bake for 20 minutes until firm and golden.
Makes 8 muffins
Nutritional Information per muffin – 181 Calories, 16g Fat, 5g Protein, 2.7g Total Carbs, 1.1g Fibre, 1.6g Net Carbs.