This is a yummy side dish (or you could eat a bowl of this dipped in sour cream!). I like to add spice against the sweetness of the potato. And they are bright and colourful on your plate!
Here, I cut the fries into long, rectangle chips, but you could cut the potato into wedges and keep the skin on. Equally as yummy.
2 large sweet potatoes
2-3 tblspns olive oil
1 tspn garlic powder
1 tbspn red chilli flakes
salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F degrees.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into long rectangles (or cut fancy free!)
- Mix the olive oil and the seasonings together in a bowl.
- Add the potatoes to the oil mixture and coat well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or silver foil. Place the potatoes on the paper, evenly spaced (no touching, they will go soggy otherwise).
- Baked for 30 minutes, turning over half way through cooking.
- Eat and enjoy!