Mexican scrambled eggs make a great breakfast dish for those mornings when you are very hungry or makes a nice supper dish. You can add cream or grated cheese if you wish too. Good for the “morning after” a brunch too. …
2 spring onions, chopped
2 green jalapeno chilli, chopped (and deseeded)
4 eggs, beaten
2 tblspn fresh coriander chopped
Salt and Pepper
- Heat the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Fry the onion and chilli for 2 minutes until soft.
- Cut the tomato into quarters and remove the seeds. Chop and add to the frying pan.
- Add the coriander to the egg mixture and season with the salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and stir the mixture for about 4 to 5 minutes until set.
- Serve and enjoy
The above serves two people.
Nutrition: Per Small Serving: 263 Calories; 20g Fat; 13g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 6g Net Carb