This creamy keto spinach dip is served cold and can be made in advance. A creamy mix of spinach, cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise that makes a great party dip.
Spinach dip is always a crowd pleaser and this dip can be made in minutes. Made with cream cheese, Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese it's a thick and creamy dip. Smother it over your crackers with vigour!
How to make keto spinach dip
This is an easy dip to make for any gathering or movie night in.
What you need
- Spinach - I used defrosted. Fresh could be used if you saute it and allow it to cool.
- Green onions - Adds an extra flavour
- Celery - Great for a slight crunch. Omit if you are not a celery fan.
- Sour Cream
- Mayonnaise - homemade mayonnaise is always the best option.
- Cream cheese - make sure it is soft so it mixes without any lumps
- Parmesan cheese - Dried or freshly shredded
- Onion & garlic powder - Adjust the seasoning to your own taste.
Recipes Tips & Suggestions
Taste test the dip as you add the flavourings. You may want to add extra garlic powder or perhaps a dash of hot sauce to give it an added kick. Play around with it for your own taste.
More low carb dips to try
Keto Spinach Dip
- 1 cup spinach defrosted
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until it is lump free.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Season to taste.
- Spoon in a serving bowl and garnish with chopped herbs.
- Serve with pork rinds, low carb crackers or vegetable sticks.