My recipe for these keto cheesecake brownies have all the flavour of a Bounty bar in a chewy and soft keto cream cheese brownie. They are a great sugar free, low carb dessert bursting with flavour.
A layer of smooth coconut cheesecake is baked on a low carb chocolate brownie base. If you are a fan of the flavour combination of chocolate and coconut, this low carb dessert will not disappoint. Two desserts in one mouthful and a delicious keto treat at only 5g net carbs a large square.
These keto cheesecake brownies have no grains or refined sugar making them:
- Low Carb
- Utterly addictive.
The Chief Taster ate two in one go under the guise of research. As soon as one square was devoured, he returned to the fridge for another square. This is possibly the fastest time a dessert has been consumed in our house. I can only guess at how long they store or if you can freeze them as they barely saw the light of the following day.
How to make coconut cheesecake brownies
The brownie and the cheesecake are easy to make and it is simple as combining them for an indulgent keto dessert.
To make these keto friendly brownies you will need:
Coconut flour – Brands can vary so you may need to add extra coconut milk if your brownie batter is too thick
Cocoa – Use unsweetened.
Low carb sweetener – I use a blend of monkfruit & erythritol but any low carb sweetener would work.
Butter – unsalted is preferable.
Chocolate chips – use a high cocoa solid chocolate. Preferably from 70% upwards.
Eggs – medium in size and at room temperature.
Coconut – Either shredded fresh coconut or unsweetened desiccated coconut
Cream Cheese – no cheesecake would be complete without it!
Coconut extract – Adds another coconut flavour to the cheesecake layer.
Baking powder & Salt – essentials in any baking!
Make sure you check out my other Keto Cheesecakes for more delicious flavor and style options.
The eggs and cream cheese need to be at room temperature.
This recipe can be baked in an 8 inch circular cake tin instead of a square brownie tin.
Instead of placing the cheesecake mixture on the brownie base, swirl it into the batter for a marbled cheesecake brownie look.
Serve with a drizzle of chocolate or toasted coconut.
More Low Carb Cheesecake Recipes
Coconut Cheesecake Brownies
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 medium egg
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- ¼ cup monkfruit/erythritol sweetener or other low carb sweetener
- ½ cup coconut meat, shredded or unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 190C/350F degrees
- Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate chips either in a bowl over simmering water or zap it in the microwave. Remove from the heat and stir until the chocolate chips are melted.
- Add the monk fruit sweetener and using a hand blender, mix well.
- Add the eggs and combine until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Spoon the brownie mixture into the cake tin and smooth over evenly with a spoon. Put aside.
- Blend the cream cheese, egg, monk fruit sweetener and coconut extract until smooth. I used an electric whisk.
- Gently spoon the cheesecake mixture on top of the brownie mixture and smooth out evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes until firm with a slight wobble in the middle.
- Cool in the tin, then leave to set in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Slice, eat and enjoy!
Any nutritional analysis on the website is based on an estimate, calculated by http://nutritiondata.self.com from the individual ingredients in each recipe. Variations may occur for various reasons, including product availability and food preparation. We make no representation or warranty of the accuracy of this information.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more information.