A zucchini salad that is packed full of garlic and flavours as after cooking it must be left to marinade for a few hours. This allows the flavours to really develop but is worth the wait.
As well as being packed full of garlic this zucchini salad is packed full of nutrition being a good source for Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and Manganese.
When we were visiting Lebanon I had a similar salad that was just so tasty that I had to have a try and making it in my own kitchen when we got home. This would be great for a picnic too!
Zucchini Garlic Salad
- 1 bulb garlic cloves peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 medium zucchini sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and cook the garlic until a golden brown colour.
- Remove and then fry the zucchini until golden brown on both sides.
- Mix the balsamic vinegar with the cayenne and season.
- Mix the zucchini with the onions and parsley, then pour the balsamic vinegar over it.
- Scatter the garlic slices on top and leave for at least 4 hours before serving.
Any nutritional analysis on the website is based on an estimate, calculated by Spoonacular from the individual ingredients in each recipe. Variations may occur for various reasons, including product availability and food preparation. We make no representation or warranty of the accuracy of this information.
If you enjoyed this recipe you can subscribe to Divalicious Recipes by email and never miss another recipe!
If you make this, share it! Tag your photo on Instagram with #divaliciousrecipes