This is a unconvential body product but can be used to stir up romance in an adventurous manner, and let’s face it…it’s chocolate in flavour!! You can change the taste by making it sweet or spicy …whatever your mood takes. If I say it is low carb and Gluten Free, do you really care at this point??! x
As ever, I replace sugar with erythritol…you could use sugar if you want.
1/2 tspn your favourite alcohol (optional)
1/2 tspn vanilla extract
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2 tblspn butter
3 tblspn water
pinch of salt
1/3 cup erythritol
- Combine the water, salt and erythritol in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Bring to the boil, and then simmer. DO NOT stir. You do not want crystals to form. Be patient and wait for all the erythritol to melt.
- Remove from the heat, add the butter and mix well.
- Add your choice of alcohol, vanilla and cocoa powder.
- Pour into a container and do not use until cool to the touch.
- If if starts to solidify, you can gently warm this on a stove or in the microwave.
- Apply using a paint brush.
- Use and enjoy!!