The almighty cauliflower yet again, but this time in soup version! The cheese and rosemary go well together and make this soup divalicious! Low in carbs, creamy and gluten free - yummy!
1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
1 onion, peeled and chopped
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 tbslpn rosemary, dried
500ml vegetable stock (you could use chicken if you wish)
100g cream cheese
75g Cheddar cheese
1 tblspn olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan on a medium heat.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Add the cauliflower and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and rosemary, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-18 minutes until tender.
- Add the cream cheese and cheddar cheese and stir until blended.
- Serve, slurp and enjoy!