Ginger Tofu and Pak Choy Stir Fry
I am a lover of tofu and the ginger marinade really perks up this dish. The Pak Choi is a nice healthy addition to the tofu and is nutritious too! I have seen a few different spellings of Pak Choi and also seen it referred to as Bak Choy. Either way it is spelt, it is still a bunch of greeny goodness! As ever with my stir fry dishes I use Tamari sauce instead of soy sauce as it does not contain any wheat.
I like this dish served with a side of fried cauliflower rice…yum!
1 block firm tofu, cut into cubes
1 head Pak Choi
3 tblspn Tamari sauce
2 tblspn lime juice
1 tblspn fresh ginger, finely grated
2 tblspn olive oil
- Whisk the Tamari sauce, lime juice and ginger together.
- Put the tofu into a container/dish and pour the marinade over it. Cover and place in the refrigerator and marinade for at least an hour.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large pan.
- Remove the tofu from the marinade and saute for 5-8 minutes until firm and golden on each side.
- Add the marinade and pak choi, stiry well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!