Artichoke and Spinach Dip
I confess that I used to love the “TGIFridays” dip of this. So I reworked this as homemade is always much nicer. Just yummy with flax seed parmesan crisps, cheese crisps or even crudettes. Anything that will go into a dip and is not processed really…..spoon..finger..your choice…I won’t judge….
I use fresh spinach here, but you could also use frozen spinach.
1 1/2 cup spinach
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped.
1 14oz can artichoke hearts, finely chopped
1 portion Alfredo sauce
1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
100g cream cheese
1 tspn garlic powder
salt and pepper
1 tblspn olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and cook the garlic for 2 minutes. Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Mix the garlic, spinach, artichokes, alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and cream cheese in a bowl. Combine well.
- Spread the sauce over a 8 x 8 inch baking dish. Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!
- New Years Eve Party Bites – Low Carb & Gluten Free | Divalicious Recipes - […] Artichoke & Spinach Dip […]