Cauliflower, Cheese and Rosemary Soup
The almighty cauliflower yet again, but this time in soup version! The cheese and rosemary go well together and make this soup divalicious! Low in carbs, creamy and gluten free – yummy!
1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
1 onion, peeled and chopped
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 tbslpn rosemary, dried
500ml vegetable stock (you could use chicken if you wish)
100g cream cheese
75g Cheddar cheese
1 tblspn olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan on a medium heat.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Add the cauliflower and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and rosemary, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-18 minutes until tender.
- Add the cream cheese and cheddar cheese and stir until blended.
- Serve, slurp and enjoy!