I love the combination of chocolate and rasperberries. So thought to myself, let’s make a chocolate cupcake, play with my new silicion icing bag and throw a raspberry on top and voila! A yummy cupcake! And made with coconut flour, keeping the carbs low and the cake suitable for Gluten Free diets.
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 tspn vanilla
1/4 cup erythritol
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 tspn baking powder
1/4 tspn salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Beat the eggs well, stir in the coconut oil and coconut milk. In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet and mix well. If the batter seems too thick add more coconut milk). It should resemble cake/pancake batter.
- Place the batter into cupcake cases 3/4 of the way up and bake for 20 minutes until the tops spring back lightly when touched.
- Remove and cool in the pan.
- Decorate with cream and raspberries if desired.
- Eat and enjoy!