Another fruit for the face, not the tummy or feet! Strawberries have many beauty benefits as they contain salicylic acid that helps to rid the skin of dead cells, making your pores smaller and your face brighter and shinier. Your skin is exfoliated and refreshed! The antioxidants in the fruit can also help to repair skin damage. The best thing is that is smells lovely and fresh and if it drips into your mouth…a tasty snack!
- 4 to 5 ripe strawberries
- 2 tspns double cream
- 1 tspn honey
- Mash the strawberries and add the cream and honey. Mix well into a paste.
- Apply to your face immediately, avoiding the eye area.
- Sit back, relax and leave the mask on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Pat dry and enjoy your soft skin.