This is an easy recipe for making your own healthy crisps or chips as they are known in the USA. Any root vegetable is fine, but keep an eye on the carbs if you start roasting parsnips.
2-3 tblspns olive oil
salt and pepper
1-2 tspn garlic powder (optional)
1 kohlrabi (a what? picture of one below)
- Preheat the oven to 170C/325F degrees.
- Peel the vegetables and slice them very thinly. If you have a food processor with a slicer you can use that.
- Put the slice vegetables into a bowl and cover with oil and seasoning.
- Lay out the slices in a shallow baking dish or roasting tin.
- Roast until crispy, turning over to cook both sides.
- Eat and enjoy!