I did not know whether to eat this, spread it on my feet or use it for a face mask. So I put it on my hair! This is a great conditioner for hair, especially dry hair. And it smells so nice..I wanted to snack on it and it took strong willpower not to scrape a bit off and munch on it…
1 very ripe avocado
2 tblspn mayonnaise
- Cut avacado in half, remove pit, and scoop out the flesh of the fruit. Mash well with a fork. Add mayonnaise and combine thoroughly.
- Work the mixture into your hair, paying particular attention to the ends (which tend to be more damaged). You can just use this mixture on your ends, if you prefer, especially if hair tends to be oily.
- Cover head with plastic wrap (or shower cap) and then wrap a warmed damp towel over the plastic wrap/shower cap. Let the mixture sit on your hair for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Shampoo and condition as normal.
- Enjoy soft, bouncy hair!