Another great smelling foot scrub that will leave your feet soft and has a lovely spicy scent. This is the only way we use sugar in our household now..on the outside of our bodies!
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup almond oil
6 drops orange essential oil
1 drop ginger essential oil
1 tspn cayenne powder
- In a plastic bowl, mix together the sugar and oil. Add the essential oil and stir.
- Add the cayenne pepper last and stir well to mix.
- To use, sit comfortably in the bath or over a pan of water and/or a large towel to catch the sugar scrub as it is applied. Scoop up a handful of the scrub for each foot and massage vigorously yet with care over heels, ankles, toes, arches and the balls of your feet. Be sure to scrub any rough areas especially well.
- Rinse the tub well and discard any excess.
- The freshness of this product is extended if it is packaged in an airtight glass container. Enjoy!