This is for cheese fans and is a great low carb/gluten free way to serve a salad! Using Parmesan that is cooked in a pan, I made a cheesy basket in which you could put a tasty salad inside, then eat the bowl! I had this for lunch today and in the bowl put cherry tomatoes, baby mozzarellas, olives, salad leaves and a handful of basil leaves. As well as looking bright and colourful it was tasty and delicious.
You don’t have to make a bowl with this, you could cook the Parmesan and then leave it to cool. Break off pieces to put over salad or soup. Or just nibble on it as a snack. Cheesy goodness!
- Heat a frying pan on a low to medium heat.
- Scatter the Parmesan all over the frying pan and covering it in a thin layer.
- Cook for 2-3 mins on one side, then flip over to cook the other side.
- Remove from pan and place on an upside down bowl. Press around the bowl and leave to cool.
- Remove the Parmesan basket and fill with filling of your choice.
- Eat and enjoy!