This lemon ricotta gnocchi dish is made in the pan making it a quick and easy dish to make. Great if you are in a rush too!
I made it with coconut flour to keep it low carb and each gnocchi is just 1g net carb. They are cooked in a frying pan making it easy enough for anyone to make.
A great summery dish that is very light. If you are sharing this dish (albeit reluctantly as I did) a leafy side salad goes well with the lemony gnocchi.
Lemon Ricotta Gnocchi (Pan Fried)
1 cup (246g) Ricotta cheese
1/2 cup (50g) grated Parmesan cheese
1 egg yolk
Zest of one lemon
1 tspn salt
2 tblspn coconut flour
1 tblspn parsley, chopped
2 tbslpn butter
1 tblspn olive oil
- Combine the Ricotta, Parmesan, egg yolk, lemon zest, parsley and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the coconut flour and combine well.
- Take small amounts of the dough and roll into pieces, about the side of a walnut and flatten.
- Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan.
- Add the Gnocchi and fry on each side for 2 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve with a sprinkling of lemon zest, parsley and Parmesan.
- Eat and enjoy!
Nutritional Info per gnocchi – 74 Calories, 6g Fat, 4g Protein, 1.3g Total Carbs, 0.3g Fibre, 1g Net Carbs
If you enjoyed this recipe you can subscribe to Divalicious Recipes by email and never miss a recipe!
Follow me on Facebook for extra bits and fun!