This varies slightly to the other coconut flour pancake recipe under the dessert section and is more like a thick breakfast pancake. Coconut flour is very filling as it is high in fibre, so a couple of these beauties will keep you going all day.
Coconut Flour Pancakes
1 cup coconut milk (or you could use coconut cream – both from tins)
1 tblspn Erthyritol (or sweetner of your choice)
2 tspn vanilla
1 tspn cinnamon
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 tspn baking soda
1/2 tspn salt
Butter for frying (or coconut oil)
- Whisk the eggs until frothy, then add the coconut milk/cream, vanilla and Sugar Substitue. Mix thoroughly.
- Combine the dry ingredients, then add to the egg mixture. Whisk until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan with the butter/oil and ladle a few tablespoons of batter into the pan.
- Cook each side until golden brown.
- Slather with your topping of choice (keeping it low carb!)
- Eat and enjoy!
Makes 4 pancakes
Nutrition: Per Pancake: 315 Calories; 26g Fat; 9g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 7g Dietary Fiber; 6g Net Carb
If you enjoyed this recipe you can subscribe to Divalicious Recipes by email and never miss another recipe!
Follow me on Facebook for extra bits and fun!