These little cakes are baked in muffin cups and are cute little deserts or sweet snacks. I then proceed to slather them with berries and cream that makes them more of a “I’m staying in and watching tv in my sweatpants” snack. The verdict from the husband is that they are like mini maderia cakes. He does like his cake and could blindfold test most varieties.
1/4 cup coconut flour
3 tablespoons melted butter
3 tblspns honey
1/4 tspn salt
1/4 tspn vanilla
1/4 tspn baking powder
- Preheat the oven at 200 C/400 F degrees
- Blend together the butter, eggs, honey, salt and vanilla.
- Add the coconut flour and baking powder. Whisk until there are no lumps and it is a smooth batter.
- Pour into greased muffin cups or greased muffin tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve topped with fresh cream and berries.
- Eat and enjoy!